Sunday, August 1, 2010

My visitors


School holidays have just started, so there are more kids wandering around the neighbourhood during the day. Yesterday these two girls were hanging around next door waiting to see their older sister who works here. They came over to say hello and asked for some water, I invited them in and then they just stayed for the rest of the day!! I'm not sure of their names, I couldn't quite understand them when they told me. They quite enjoyed sitting and watching cartoons on TV. Although at one stage they said to me "please can we put the air conditioner off - its too cold!" They're not used to having air conditioning, and they both had goosebumps! They also enjoyed taking photos of each other with the digital camera - I think they're rather photogenic really.

No comments: