Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Copy Cat Kate Middleton!



There was a lot of excitement on satellite TV today (BBC News, Skynews) with the news that Prince William and Kate Middleton announced their engagement. Lovely for them - as hyped up as it is, and as much as I'm not a monarchy-lover at all, you've got to love a royal wedding! And Kate Middleton is a very beautiful young lady. However what I wanted to comment on was her ring.....

Well maybe she's just a little bit more beautiful than me, and has perfectly manicured hands, and I suspect her ring cost just a smidgeon more than mine did.... But I still got my sapphire and diamond ring before she did, so I believe that I've started a worldwide trend, followed by none other than the future queen of England! (So Katie you can stop laughing at me for basing my choice of rings of Princess Diana's all those years ago!!)

Now for that wedding dress....

No comments: