Tuesday, November 16, 2010

School Photo Chaos!





Remember when you used to have your school photos done and everyone would be lined up in straight lines from tallest to shortest, with your skirts to just the right length and shoes shining?

Well I thought I would take some photos of the kids at school, to show what their classrooms and uniforms look like. However when I took out my camera, there was almost a riot! All the kids came running towards me, then when the flash went off they went running away again screaming! I tried to ask them to sit back in their seats, but couldn't be heard over the noise! So I'd walk over to take a photo of one group and everyone else would pile on! It was very funny and obviously very exciting for them....

So these are my mischievous, excitable, noisy and very cute year 5 and 6 students.

No comments: