Friday, February 18, 2011

Madam, your buttocks have come!




Ghana is definitely a country of big bosomed, big bottomed women! Junk in the trunk.... bootylicious... I think you get the drift? And they don't mind showing it off either - the tighter the pants the better, and boobs pushed up and squeezing out of your top is the way to go! And wiggle your bum when you walk.....

Maybe this is why there are so many babies around town?!

Anyway, most of the time I wear long flowing dresses or loose tops to keep cool, but every now and then if I wear a jeans or a skirt, the girls here (Latifa in particular) comment "Oh Madam, your buttocks have come!! You have hips!"

Which, to be quite honest, is not really what I want to hear! They think its so great that I have good childbearing hips and gluteals - exactly what I don't want! Anyway, I'll just have to accept that in this country at least - I got the goods!!

By the way, the photo above isn't actually someone here - I just found it on the internet, but it is quality isn't it!!

No comments: